dermal fillers are injectable substances that are used to add volume and fullness to the face. They are often used to treat wrinkles, folds, and scars, as well as to enhance the lips and other facial features. Dermal fillers are a popular nonsurgical cosmetic procedure that can provide a more youthful and refreshed appearance.
There are many different types of dermal fillers available, each with its own unique properties and benefits. Some of the most common types of dermal fillers include:
- Hyaluronic acid fillers: Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring substance that helps to keep skin hydrated and plump. Hyaluronic acid fillers are a popular choice for treating wrinkles and folds, as well as for plumping up the lips.
- Poly-L-lactic acid (PLLA) fillers: PLLA is a synthetic material that is gradually broken down by the body. PLLA fillers are a good choice for people who want long-lasting results.
- Calcium hydroxylapatite (CaHA) fillers: CaHA is a mineral that is found in bone. CaHA fillers are a good choice for people who want a more natural-looking result.
Dermal filler treatment is a relatively simple procedure that is performed in the doctor’s office. The doctor will numb the area where the filler will be injected, and then inject the filler using a small needle.
- Plump up lips for the perfect pout
- Restore facial volume (liquid facelift)
- Fill moderate to severe facial folds and wrinkles
- Correct facial asymmetry (non-Surgical chin augmentation)
The results of dermal filler treatment can be seen immediately, and they typically last for several months to a year. The exact duration of results will vary depending on the type of filler that is used.
Time Duration: 30 Min To 90 Min
Book an Appointment
Hair Transplant and Skin Care Treatment
Take the First Step Towards Restoring Your Hair and Achieving Healthy Skin