Laser facials are a type of non-surgical skin treatment that uses lasers to improve the appearance of the skin. Lasers can be used to remove dead skin cells, reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, fade age spots and sun damage, and improve the overall texture of the skin.
There are two main types of laser facials: ablative and non-ablative.
- Ablative laser facials remove the top layer of skin, while non-ablative laser facials do not. Ablative laser facials are more effective, but they also require more downtime.
- Non-ablative laser facials are less effective, but they do not require any downtime.
If you are considering a laser facial, it is important to talk to a doctor to see if it is right for you.
Here are some of the benefits of laser facials:
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Fades age spots and sun damage
- Improves the overall texture of the skin
- Reduces the appearance of acne scars
- Improves the appearance of rosacea
- Stimulates collagen production
- Increases skin cell turnover
- Improves skin hydration
Time Duration: 45 Min To 90 Min
Book an Appointment
Hair Transplant and Skin Care Treatment
Take the First Step Towards Restoring Your Hair and Achieving Healthy Skin