Medifacial is a type of facial that combines medical-grade skincare products and procedures to improve the overall appearance of the skin. It is a non-surgical procedure that can be done by Doctor
- Cleansing: The skin is cleansed with a gentle cleanser to remove dirt, oil, and makeup.
- Exfoliation: The skin is exfoliated to remove dead skin cells and reveal brighter, healthier skin underneath. This can be done with a physical scrub, a chemical exfoliant, or a microdermabrasion device.
- Extractions: If necessary, clogged pores are extracted to remove blackheads and whiteheads.
- Infusion: A serum is infused into the skin to deliver nutrients and antioxidants.
- Mask: A mask is applied to the skin to hydrate, soothe, and protect the skin.
- Sunscreen: Sunscreen is applied to the skin to protect it from the sun’s harmful rays.
Medifacials can improve the appearance of the skin in a number of ways, including:
- Reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Improving the texture of the skin
- Reducing the appearance of dark spots and blemishes
- Hydrating the skin
- Giving the skin a healthy glow
Time Duration: 90 Min
Book an Appointment
Hair Transplant and Skin Care Treatment
Take the First Step Towards Restoring Your Hair and Achieving Healthy Skin